Research Data Management at the Bauhaus-Universität Weimar and internationally
Tue 18. Jun 2019 15:00 Uhr
The Thuringian Research Data Management Days begin on Tuesday, June 18, 2019 with the event "Research Data Management at the Bauhaus-University Weimar and internationally". This event deals with current developments in FDM at the Bauhaus-Universität Weimar, including the development of a guideline for the handling of research data and the results of an internal survey dealing with research data so far. The guest speaker Dr. Reingis Hauck from the Leibniz Universität Hannover speaks about national and international developments on the subject followed by an open discussion. Invited are all professors, artistic and scientific staff members of the Bauhaus University and other research institutions.
One can look forward to exciting lectures, lively discussions and an exchange of ideas.
- Presentation of the Network
- Why reasearch data management?
- A policy for the management of research data
- Insights into the previous handling of research data at the Bauhaus-University Weimar
- Guest lecture by Reingis Hauck from the Leibniz University Hannover
- Vortrag: "Love your data! Chancen des Forschungsdatenmanagements"
- Abstract: "The establishment of service structures for research data management plays an increasingly important role (not only) in Germany. Internationally there are role models whose experiences we can profit from. Where are we and what steps are needed to make FAIR Data a reality?"
The slides of the presentations can be found in our material section.
Location: IKKM-Lounge, Universitätsbibliothek, Steubenstraße 6/8, 99423 Weimar