Our competence network
The TKFDM is a contact point for all Thuringian colleges and focuses on research data management. This includes all aspects of data management which occur during research projects.
The work with digital research data, their organisation, re-usability and archiving are getting more and more important for the planning and publication of research projects in all scientific fields. The main focus of the TKFDM is the counselling and support of researchers with the planning of their research data management. Our trainings, workshops and individual consulting services encompass all steps from the planning of research project applications, their implementation and publication as well as the re-use of the produced research data.
The competence network:
- imparts knowledge about all aspects of research data management in the life cycle of data
- offers trainings and workshops
- informs about existing infrastructures and is involved in their further development
- connects local partners (e.g. vice president for research and study, information centres for research funding, CIOs, datacenters, libraries, legal departments) and the colleges
- consolidates the already existing expertise in research data management in Thuringia
Members of the Thuringian universities can contact the local contact person of their institution independent of the subject. Members of colleges without local contact person should choose their contact person based on the listed subjects.