The Thuringian Reserach Data Management Competency Network coordinates and focuses resarch data management activities such as the establishment and further development of research support infrastructures and services. For this purpose we work closely with university service institutions as well as with the Universities of Applied Sciences in the state.
- regular participation in IT centre board meetings
- regular exchange with BSC board of directors
- common BSC/TKFDm working group on establishing a research data repository as well as long-term archiving capabilities for research data
Cooperation with the Universities of Applied Sciences
- regular networking events
- regular workshops and trainings
- organisation of co-hosted events