Das Labor wird digital – Eine Vorstellung von elektronischen Laborbüchern
Fri 24. Jun 2022 00:00 Uhr
The last workshop of the FDM days at the Bauhaus University in Weimar revolves around the topic of electronic laboratory notebooks. These enable research data to be recorded and managed electronically. Ideally, the entire research process is supported from planning and implementation to the evaluation of the experiments. Electronic laboratory notebooks are intended to replace classic laboratory notebooks and help to make data easier to find and access.
At the beginning of the workshop, the importance of the topic is explained again and a small local needs analysis is presented. The software applications for eLabFTW, RSpace and SciNote will then be presented by research institutions in Germany and viewers will have the opportunity to ask questions.
Location: virtual via Zoom (hosted by the Friedrich Schiller University Jena)
Date: June 24, 2022
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m
Language: German (questions in English possible)
Moderator: Kevin Lang (research data management, Bauhaus University Weimar)
Organizer: Bauhaus University Weimar, Thuringian Competence Network for Research Data Management
Participation: Open to anyone interested.
- 10:00 - 10:15 Introduction
- 10:15 - 10:45 "Eine kleine Bedarfsanalyse zu ELN an der Bauhaus-Universität Weimar" (Kevin Lang, TKFDM), German
- 10:45 - 11:15 "Forschungsdatenmanagement mit elabFTW im SFB/TRR 270" (Matthias Grönewald, TU Darmstadt), German
- 11:15 - 11:30 Kurze Pause
- 11:30 - 12:00 "RSpace ELN - Integration in den Arbeitsalltag und die Systemlandschaft am FLI Jena" (Fabian Monheim, FLI Jena), German/English
- 12:00 - 12:30 "Digital transformation in research and teaching - Introduction of SciNote in the labs of the TH Wildau" (Liane Kober, TH Wildau), English
- 12:30 - 13:00 Final discussion
The three workshops about the ELN applications consist of a 20min presentation and 10min discussion.