Rechte an Forschungsdaten
Wed 28. Apr 2021 14:00 Uhr
In the course of scientific work, questions about copyright, rights of use and exploitation of research data may arise again and again.
- Do research data fall under copyright law?
- What distinguishes moral rights from rights of use?
- Who decides whether to publish data?
- What happens to research data when the scientist changes the institution?
- Are there differences for students, doctoral candidates and professors?
- What are the legal regulations?
- What additional agreements make sense?
The Coffee Lecture "Rechte an Forschungsdaten" will address these questions and give advice on how to avoid potential conflicts.
Moderator: Rechtsamt (Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena)
Place: Webinar by Zoom
Time: 02:00 pm to 02:30 pm