The Network of Excellence for Research Data Management offers a variety of downloadable information. This includes handouts, posters, advertising material and check lists regarding the management of research data.
The Best Practice Series collects examples of state of the art procedures, structures and tools which are widely applicable and easily adaptable to improve your day to day research data management.
- Minimal Peer Review - An Erfurter Open Science Initiative Code of Practice
- Early Adoption of an Electronic Laboratory Notebook at TU Ilmenau
- Organization and Versioning of Source Code
- Central Research Data Management in Collaborative Research Projects
- The Principle of separating Content and Format with LaTeX
- Documentation of Research Data as Part of Existing Courses at Universities
Research Data Scarytales
Research Data Management in third-party funded projects
Virtual Research Environments
Research Data Repositories
Flyers, Posters & Advertising Materials
Flyers regarding selected topics of research data management (german)
The provided material is based on the "Awarenessmaterial der Landesinitiative NFDI" and is freely available (CC-0) (Source).